As Validation Manager, you will join our dynamic Validation Team within the Global Audiology Department of the Marketing Department. Among other things, you are responsible for customizing hearing aids, conducting clinical trials, and assessing the quality of our hearing aids and their accessories.
* Performing hearing aid adjustments in clinical trials
* Ensuring the quality of our products
* Identification of possible product improvements
* Construction, implementation and documentation of objective and subjective measurements
* Evaluation and graphic processing of measurement results
* Independent planning and implementation of clinical studies (including regulatory requirements)
* Completed education / studies in the field of audiology or hearing aid acoustics
* Experience in fitting and programming hearing aids
* Enjoy working with people who are hard of hearing and have great interest in the latest technology
* B1 German and B1 English
You will find a new challenge with exciting tasks and much more: an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, promotion of training and further education, the opportunity to take personal responsibility, an attractive selection of culinary, sports and cultural offerings, up-to-date employment conditions and flexible working time models in many functions.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.