My Client is a global Insurance company with an enviable reputation for hiring the very best talent in the market place. Due to some internal growth, they are currently seeking a high calibre DevOps Python Developer for an initial 6 months to be based in Zurich.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Design efficient, testable, reusable and reliable code (on premise and on Microsoft Azure) in Python
* Implementation and maintenance of the Python (Web) Front end and Back end of the applications
* Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
* Conduct system tests for security, performance and availability
* Working on a solution which uses Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, JupyterHub
* Maintenance of data storage solutions (Postgres, Redis etc)
* Integration of user-facing elements with server side logic
* Work collaboratively in architecting / developing solutions
The successful incumbent will possess a thorough knowledge of Python & Docker and 3+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer. You will be an expert in code deployment tools (Ansible or Salt) and have proficient understaning of GIT and DevOps standards. Very good knowldedge of Azure or AWS Cloud solutions.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.