Digital Java Developer's urgently required to work on a 6 months + contract.
Location : London or Leeds.
You will be responsible for designing, creating and improving new and existing products, platforms and transactions across government.
The ideal candidates will have extensive Java background in the below skillset
● Experience with Java 8 (or newer) microservice architectures.
● Good understanding of TDD and BDD
● Experience in AWS/Azure
● Experience of working in an Agile environment
● Experience in implementing APIs for internal and external use.
● Understand of the use of Responsive Web Design.
● Containerisation – Docker, Kubernetes
Previous GDS experience working within Central Government (Desired)
Please submit updated CV to apply + call to confirm your application and to review full JD.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.