Commercial Procurement Manager urgently required to work in London on a 6 month contract for the Public Sector.
* Provide commercial guidance to peers or senior colleagues that draws on relevant and up to date procurement legislation, policy, professional information, supply market knowledge, and commercial experience.
* Ensure that commercial risks are identified, understood, and managed at all stages of the procurement, in collaboration with the stakeholders and that ongoing risks are transferred seamlessly into contract management and escalated where appropriate.
* Driving procurement initiatives to deliver savings (contributing to the team target) added value benefits and improved value for money.
Relevant skills / Experience:
* Active SC or CTC Clearance.
* Good awareness of Public Sector Procurement regulations
* Ability to device commercial strategies for procurement including writing business cases and managing the relevant stakeholders through approvals.
* Contract Management.
* Experience in delivering tender packs.
Please submit updated CV to apply.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.