Job Title: Lifecycle Manager
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Cross-functional leaders of Supplier Relationship Teams (SRTs), who manage overall performance of the suppliers and SRTs, including Quality issues. Manages complex Sourcing project, including definition and identification of Strategic Preferred Suppliers for client
• Lead Supplier Relationship Team based on technologies, comprised of quality, supply chain, sourcing, technical functions inc. validation, GMP, HSE to ensure client standards are met.
• Organize business review meetings, where key stakeholders and technical experts meet to discuss joint opportunities, potential roadblocks to collaboration, activities and resources required, and share strategies and relevant market trends.
• Implement and drive projects to improve supplier performance, manage performance of the suppliers and SRT’s, set targets for the suppliers’ KPI dashboards, set goals for SRT members with functional heads, review KPIs with suppliers and internal teams and serve as primary point of escalation for issues/KPIs
• Communicate changes and issues with suppliers
• Provide technical expertise in area of responsibility, coordinate across functions and leadership teams and assure the SRT has “one voice” to third parties
>The Life Cycle Manager acts as a project lead at Site and/or Platform for client technical/manufacturing/engineering projects during the Life Cycle of a given product, e. g. product launches, changes, transfers, pruning, divestment and other special projects like e.g. SPT, ensuring coordination across global and local functions in alignment with Global / regional functions as appropriate
>The Life Cycle Manager has to setup and lead local and / or global cross-functional teams in alignment with Global / regional functions as appropriate, to ensure optimal realization of product strategies (considering LEAN methodology, pipeline re-design, sourcing strategies, assortment optimization/complexity management) and ensure client objectives can be reached during ongoing life-cycle activities regarding: Customer service-level, COGS, Inventory, Compliance
•Write 3-5 year strategic plans for accounts, create and follow Project and account plans (capacity, saving, changes) and set resource plans and budgets for the SRT
• University degree in science (chemistry, pharmacy or chemical engineering), and/or business administration advantageous
• Minimum 3 years, including at least 2 years’ experi- ence in various pharmaceutical functions e.g. supply chain / production and/or technical development
• Experience in project management, leading cross- functional global teams Good understanding of pharmaceutical or food industry supply chain processes and Lean philoso- phy Intercultural experience and ability to act in a complex and rapidly changing business environment
• Excellent Communication skills
• Spanish fluent and English language skills, written and spoken are required.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.