Working for a Life-Science company in canton Bern.
Title: Computer System Validation Manager
• Management of projects and change plans in the area of CSV
• Ensuring a GxP-compliant and risk-based validation of computer-aided systems
• Examination of CSV documents and participation in the preparation of risk analyzes
• Organization of audits and supervision of official inspections
• Creation and implementation of training courses
• Participation in the further development and optimization of CSV specifications
• You have completed basic training with further training in business informatics, business administration or the like.
• You have professional experience in the area of quality / processes and have very good ERP knowledge (preferably SAP) as well as a broad understanding of IT compliance
• You have knowledge of the validation of computer-aided systems, an advantage in the pharmaceutical industry or in the field of medical technology
• You are business fluent in the German language and can communicate in English
• You are a team player with a high level of quality awareness, assertiveness and analytical and conceptual skills
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.