Currently recruiting for one of my biggest clients within the pharmaceutical market!!!
Job title: Associate Scientist / Sample Management Officer
- Receipt, check, track, ship, distribute and discard analytical samples in Biologics QC group as well as preparing all relevant accompanying documentation in a full GMP environment. Perform the sample entry in the corresponding laboratory database and perform the aliquotation and labeling of the samples.
- Conduct activities according to the appropriate SOP, GLP, GMP and other guidelines and activities in compliance with Company safety, waste disposal and other regulatory guidelines and must understand and follow established health, safety and environmental (HSE) policies.
- the candidate will perform technical checks of GMP documents in the corresponding Company database in order to evaluate accuracy and correctness of documents.
- Good knowledge of cGMP regulations.
- Experience as a Sample Management Officer and/or in an analytical environment is advantageous.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Good organization and good communication.
- Awareness for safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment
- Adequate knowledge of appropriate software and computer tools.
- English (written and spoken) and Basic German understanding is desirable
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.