We are currently looking for a Clinical Research Manager (m,f,d) in full time for our pharmaceutical client.
Volume: full time
Location: Full remote
• Monitoring and managing of early-stage drug discovery projects of various scopes
• Ensuring the timely delivery of client projects according to specified quality criteria and budget
• Working at the interface between company scientific project leaders and the client
• Providing project oversight, guidance, and customer relationship management
• Monitoring and reporting of all aspects of your projects including progress, project profitability, forecasted hours, risks, and critical issues based on established processes and using the provided tools
• Complete and timely documentation of all projects related data and communication
• Maintaining a high-level technical knowledge of company services (Protein Production, Biophysical Assays, Crystallography)
• Reporting to the Head of Project Management
• Contributing to the constant development and maintenance of company standard processes and standard methodologies for project managers
• Actively maintaining an awareness of the services offered by the company
• PhD in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology or related field
• Fluent in English (oral and written), fluent in Chinese is a plus
• Profound understanding of biophysical assay technologies; experience in recombinant protein production and/or structural biology is a plus
• Strong project management skills, flexibility and ability to multitask
• Ability to get on with internal and external stakeholders with different scientific and non-scientific backgrounds
• Ability to effectively communicate on a personal as well as on a high scientific/technical level with customers
• Technical appreciation and "hands on" mentality
• Self-organized, structured working style with attention to detail and priorities
• Team player and good influencer
• Self-motivated and independent working practice
• Ability to integrate interests of different stakeholders for best solutions Desirable Skills & Experience
• Previous experience in a client-facing position
• Fluent in German
• Proven scientific experience in early drug-development
• Use of professional project management tools (e.g. Asana, etc.)
• Experience with in vitro and or in vivo assay development
If this appeals to you and you are interested, then I look forward to receiving your application.
Please send us your meaningful application with curriculum vitae.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.