Michael Bailey Associates is looking for a Security Engineer with strong experience in Active Directory / Azure AD for their Pharmaceutical client in Switzerland.
This is an urgent 10-month contract role (with a strong likelihood for extension) to be based in Basel, Switzerland.
In this position, the successful candidate would:
* Participate in the evaluation, design, and development of Active Directory technical requirements, solutions, and implementation roadmap to ensure a functional, reliable, secure, and cost-effective technology environment.
* Design and implement semantic data models, Semantic Web Data Architectures for semantic graph DBs/triplestores.
* Optimize performances and manage the capacity of different semantic graph DBs/triplestores.
* Design, implement and operate data flows embedding semantic data.
* Develop and Optimize SPARQL queries.
* Provide expert advice for the usage of graphical tools to query triplestores.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Hands-on experience with Active Directory and/or Azure AD in an engineering role in large environments.
* Experience with design/operations of AD Secured Admin model, Privileged Access Management/Governance.
* Experience with securing on-premise AD and implementing security best practices
* Experience with Azure AD security features.
If you have extensive knowledge in Semantic Data Architecture, Knowledge Representation e.g. RDF, Turtle, Ntriples, OWL, Semantic Data Modeling and reasoning; expert in SPARQL and optimization of queries; deep understanding of semantic web technologies and a recognized expert in Semantic Graph, this would be highly advantageous.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.