Infrastructure Architect required to work on an initial 12-month contract.
Location : London The ideal candidate will have active SC Security Clearance, proven background working as an
in-depth Infrastructure Architect with Strong Virtualisation Consultant background working within Central Government.
Skills & Requirements:
* Proven experience producing a high standard of documentation, including HLDs, LLDs, Knowledge Articles and Technical Work Instruction.
* The ideal candidate will have certifications within Cisco UCS, VMware, or MCP Designations
* Knowledge and Experience with the following technologies: VMware vSphere, Cisco UCS, Cisco Nexus Switches, MS Windows Linux Redhat.
* Experience of Troubleshooting
* 3-5 years in a Virtualization role either at the 2nd or preferably at the 3rd level
* Experience with storage technologies (SAN and NAS)
* Disaster Recovery strategies and solution development experience e.g Zerto
Please submit updated CV to apply.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.