Title: Analytical Technician
Contract: 12 months
1.Performs analytical experiments in the lab according to GMP,
2. Supports supply activities by performing tasks related to process steering controls, cleaning verification/validation, release/retest/stability/ additional testing (NOS/HA) or method qualification/validation of starting/raw materials and intermediates.
3. Documents the lab work in appropriate form following good documentation practices
4. Fulfills all responsibilities according to CHAD GMP
5. With increasing Job grade:
a. Performs experiments in the lab according to instructions.
Develops and qualifies/validates analytical methods with guidance by the AE or a more experienced mentor, knows about next experiments to be done.
c. Performs experiments in the lab fully independently, creates daily-weekly work plan, summarizes and interprets the results in the context of the current project status.
d. Performs all analytical activities for his projects independently, creates weekly work plan and coaches his peers in work distribution, summarizes and interprets the results in the context of the current project status, provides ideas for the next experiment, is fully responsible author of analytical documents.
6. With increasing Job grade:
a. Increasing analytical know how, e.g. one or more aspects of method development/lifecycle, SOPs, Business Processes, GMP/HA requirements, etc..
b. Increases her/his knowledge of analytical techniques (additional techniques or in depth understanding in few techniques).
c. Specializes in GMP/development processes & supports LEAN activities and audit/inspection related activities.
Education: Minimum: Laborantenausbildung or equivalent
Good skills in site (local) language is necessary (oral and written). English at least basic skills (read and understand)
1. Passion for analytical experiments in the lab.
2. Exact and efficient laboratory work and
documentation practices (also under GMP where
3. Deep understanding of HSE requirements and save and conscious work in the lab.
4. Good technical know how of standard lab equipment (HPLC, GC, NMR, LC/MS, GC/MS, Titration, KF, IR/UV/Raman).
5. Software know-how: Office package, CDS, eLN or/and GLIMS (GMP), ChemDraw
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.